Many parents struggle with younger children who are becoming increasingly independent, yet dislike the shower very much. A bath is cool – but washing hair is a struggle. You would love to rinse out the shampoo with the shower, but end up resorting to using a cup and dumping “recycled” water over their heads, as most children also do not like the sound of a running faucet pounding water into the tub. The kids dislike of the shower is only natural, see if you as an adult, would like the shower as much as you do while sitting on your knees to simulate the children’s height and having the shower run. Chances are you will dislike it too! The water spray is diluted, wide and cold! We as adults love our shower because we are able to put our head right where the showerhead is. A nice concentrated spray, with total control over where the shampoo soap goes. Out of our faces and down our back!
With the Rinse Ace® My Own Shower you can give your child the adult type shower by bringing down the showerhead to their level. Now they can stand up and have the concentrated soft spray to rinse out all shampoo, just like we adults have. Now they can truly “do it myself!”
- With the removable hose you do not have to worry about leaving an unsightly hose hanging in the shower, or having a choking hazard.
- The 3-foot hose allows you to position the showerhead with either a cute dolphin or blowfish look, at just the right height for many years until they graduate to the adult shower.
- Great for grandma’s house too since there is no permanent hanging hose. Showers at grandma’s house will be a lot of fun this way.
- Get a showerhead for each child, available in dolphin or blowfish.
- Easy suction cup installation
See what our customers have to say, let Ryker tell you how he likes the My Own Shower. http://youtu.be/3ALNRFwtN8Y